OmniTouch 8082 My IC Phone
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch™ 8082 My IC Phone introduces a new category of endpoints, called smart deskphones, for delivering new deskphone functionality. It offers an unprecedented level of comfort at the desk, thanks to its high-quality wideband audio capacity and its always-on availability.
Using its capacitive haptic touch screen with rich contextual menus, My IC Phonedelivers the intuitive interface of a smartphone. It offers access to rich collaborative conversation features that deliver significantly more communications functions than the traditional deskphone.
The web-services openness of the My IC Phone enables the integration of specific business, or industry-related applications as well as the addition of contextual features for richer and more effective conversations. Depending on the user’s status, such as presence and availability, or on the phone’s state, such as idle or in conversation, specifically designed applications can display presence-based and contextual, customized information to make the phone a command center for efficient collaborative business conversations.
- Offers robustness: always-on, secure endpoint
- Reinforces your brand image through award-winning design
- Delivers streamlined interactions with contextual information
- Provides quick access to relevant functions through intuitive and easy-to-use menus
- Open to external applications
- Offers enriched communications for better employee productivity
- Delivers eco-friendly deployment (Class 3 maximum)
- Combines an always-on smartphone, wide-band audio, into an exceptional user experience
- Smart menus with ergonomic design
- SIP telephony services
- Communications platforms offer web-services-based rich communications
- Industry-specific application packages, such as hospitality packages
- Customization interface for users and IT departments
- Multimedia file management: MP3, pictures and screensavers
- Integration with the user’s desktop, including calendar and contacts
- Software development kit (SDK) open to web application developers