Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch Contact Center Standard Edition
Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch Contact Center Standard Edition is the ideal solution for customers looking for a voice-only contact center, with intuitive and ergonomic management, for short deployment, easy access to autonomy, and fast reaction to business changes.
Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise embedment provides full High Availability Contact Center capabilities and branch survivability. From 5 up to 1000 agents on a single node, it can operate for more agents in a multi-nodal OXE configuration.
The OmniTouch Contact Center Standard Edition is deployed and used by more than 400 000 agents worldwide. It is based on the unique and patented “matrix” call routing model. What you see is exactly what you get, making Contact Center management easy to understand even for those without prior programming skills.
- Reduced total cost of ownership with shortened first real service and fast reaction to business changes,
- Single competency for administration, supervision and reporting
- Easy access to autonomy for administrators and supervisors
- High availability for inbound with main and back up communication servers
- Branch survivability for inbound with Passive Communication Server,
- Telephony desktop and integration tools
- Enhanced options like IVR with CCivr or GVP, wallboards, Soft Panel Manager, Genesys WFM or others.
Key applications include:
- CCdistribution: an automatic call distribution (ACD) and database embedded in Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise, which features an exclusive decentralized architecture, managing traffic and resources beyond competitive norms. It offers a cost-based routing algorithm and the ability to build a virtual contact center.
- CCsupervision: offers real-time supervision and configuration at the click of a mouse, monitoring all objects (pilots, queues, and groups) and providing full statistics compilation and detailed reports.
- CCagent: a desktop application providing agents with full Contact Center telephony and session control, advanced call monitoring, individual and group statistics, and access to critical information from the desktop.
- CCoutbound: both dialer and campaign manager, this advanced solution is designed to leverage existing database with proactive contacts to customers and prospects. It offers a Scripting option, a visual tool to improve response quality by ensuring outbound agents preview and deliver consistent and accurate information. For each campaign, a conversation guide is implemented by administrators without programming skills giving instructions on what to remind, say, do, and based on known information, what to avoid.
- CCivr: provides interactive voice response (IVR), enabling the company to offer its customers reliable, powerful self-service functionality, using voice recognition and text-to-speech technology, with multimedia information disseminated by voice, fax or e-mail.
- There are additional options on offer such as remote /mobile agents, Genesys Voice Portal, Genesys WFM, Soft Panel Manager for LED or TV wallboards, external statistics database.