9 Series Digital Phones
The Alcatel-Lucent 9 Series Digital phones are the natural choice for companies using traditional telephony infrastructure. These terminals combine excellent audio quality with user-friendly features, such as programmable shortcut keys. The 4029 and 4039 include large black-and-white screens and an alphanumeric keyboard. Alcatel-Lucent 9 Series Digital Phones family includes the 4019, 4029 and 4039.
- 4019 : a simple, compact phone with a range of useful functions. Features ergonomic design; direct access keys for voice mail, directory, mute and redial; six programmable keys; easy-to-install, easy-to-use.
- 4029 : a user-friendly, value-added phone for intensive use. Features ergonomic design with display screen and navigation and shortcut keys; alphanumeric keyboard with dial-by-name function; outstanding audio quality in all modes: handset, headset and speaker-phone; easy to install, easy to use.
- 4039 : a function-rich phone designed for intensive business use. Features ergonomic design with large, user-friendly screen; extra navigation and shortcut keys for intensive phone users, including senior executives; alphanumeric keyboard with dial-by-name function; outstanding audio quality in all modes: handset, headset and speaker-phone; easy to install, easy to manage.
- Device and element management
- Inventory management
- Software/firmware management: version, upgrade, etc.
- Configuration file management and update
- Configuration and firmware backup
- Activity log
- Web-based GUI